Thursday 7 June 2018

And I am caught in the rain....with you!

Petrichor - the fragrance of land and mud just after rain.
This is not only beautiful, mesmerizing and out of this world but I fall short of words to describe the simple feeling of ecstasy.



All these feelings are from the bottom of the heart of a crazy optimist who has not missed getting wet in any rain in the past 6 or 7 years now (I have even lost my count). Be it the 3am drizzle, the thunderstorm at dusk, the midnight shower or the afternoon snowfall; I always end up leaving everything at hand and rushing outdoors. The tingling of first cold raindrops to feet dragging when completely drenched, everything just takes me to a different world. For all those who wish to experience a higher realm or those who wish to find their inner self, try walking alone barefoot listening to the pitter patter. And for all the crazy ones who like doing things differently, close your eyes and dance your heart out. 

They say, 'Madness is like gravity. All you need is a little push!'
(I was already falling but this made it permanent)
My pushing force which made me crazy about rains was a song by Shankar Tucker, 'And I am caught in the rain with you'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TwwtXF9vo

Now, every time I am caught in the rain with myself, I explore a completely different me. I meet the most beautiful person on earth. I dance with him enjoying every single raindrop.

Now I know what heaven feels like. I make my own heaven on earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment