Thursday 7 June 2018

Strip that down for me




Yes, I love NUDe. Being a mechanical engineer I am sure everyone will understand the reasons why.
But, before you have your horses running, I love all kinds of NUDE. Nude books, nude pages to paint on, nude brains, thoughts and theories, nude personalities and attitudes, nude engines and bodies of cars (this is where the mechanical engineer in part kicks and not what was expected), nude mountains, nude skies full of stars and the list is endless.

The second thing I love is getting to the NUDe stage. Taking it off piece by piece, unfolding the mysteries one by one and getting deeper, savouring each and every detail. For me, understanding the nitty gritty is the real nude. Know a book by heart, understand a person in and out, dance to every single beat, be so passionate that everything unfolds itself to you revealing all the secrets.

Let us drop all inhibitions, forget everything known and empty our cups. Let us get completely nude, sit for a cup of coffee, open our hearts and talk. Let us tinkle the grey cells sitting dormant in the brain, discuss things never known before. Let us get nude with passion and venture into unknown territory.


So the next time we meet,
Strip that down for me…

Be NUDE, Be FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment